CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Current Obsessions: Date Night & Animal Print

So I must admit I am loving A & I's weekly date nights. It allows us to get out of the house for a night & out of this small town ( I mean don't get me wrong I love where we live but it can ge pretty REALLY boring sometimes). So since he was feeling better we decided to make it a night out & bring the pup along for the ride (which he LOVES!). So we hopped in the car and made the trip to A's hometown which we don't live too far from & where most everything is. We made a few stops before dinner (#1 PICK UP SUPERBOWL 49ER HATS) & ended the night early since we both didn't feel 100% back to normal.

I have to admit I am also currently obsessed with animal print! I think if I could I would wear it 24/7 I would, but I know everyone would get sick of it & me haha. So I try to add a flair every once in awhile. Last night I added this awesome sweater I got from Kohl's & my go-to tan boots (I think I need a new pair, maybe in brown ;) hehe). Pretty cute date night outfit if I do say so myslef!

*PS please do not forget about the giveaway I have going in the previous post. All you have to do is follow the steps in the last post and your entered, it's that easy!! Definitely too easy not to :)













Jacket: Forever 21
Sweater: Kohl's
Scarf: China Town (SF) less than $5!!
Pants: Target (Yoga)
Boots: Qupid for Style's
Bracelet: Vintage
Earrings: Forever 21 (not pictured) similar HERE

Besos, Cat <3



0 comments: